Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by the Broke and the Bookish. Each week, they post a book-related prompt for book bloggers to answer. This week’s prompt is Top Ten Books We Enjoyed That Have Under 2000 Ratings On Goodreads.
I read a lot of the ‘big name’ books in YA, so this prompt was a lot harder than I thought it was going to be, as even some of the smaller name books I’ve read had more than 2, 000 ratings. I ended up with a lot of books that are part of a series (but I wouldn’t have continued on with the series if I didn’t enjoy it), some poetry and older books, and a lot of Australian novels (but I am more than happy to promote Australian talent!). Here is my list of eight books I really loved, but have gone under the radar of the GR community!
- The King of Whatever by Kristen Murphy
- The Kingdom of Little Wounds by Susann Cokal
- Chimera by Mira Grant
- A Tangle of Gold by Jaclyn Moriarty
- Favourite Poems of Emily Dickinson by Emily Dickinson
- The Sidekicks by Will Kostakis
- Free-Falling by Nicola Moriarty
- I Have a Bed Made From Buttermilk Pancakes by Jaclyn Moriarty